Massage Therapy is often misunderstood and thought of strictly as a method of relaxation. Massage Therapy is the manipulation of the soft tissues of the body for therapeutic effects. Massage Therapy uses a range of techniques that help prevent and reduce stress, tension, injury discomfort, auto accident injuries, and chronic conditions.
Our massage program is called Premier Rub Club.
- Rub Club has a one time initiation fee of $25
- 1 – hour massage $70
- 2 – half hour massages for $60 a month
- 4 – half hour massages for $120 a month
- 2 – 1 hour massages for $120 a month
- 4 – 1 hour massages for $230 a month
We have a great team of well-qualified massage therapist, with specialized skills for pregnancy massage, fibromyalgia, sports massage, and post injury lymphatic drainage massage.
Massage Therapy is recommended and effective in the treatment of:
- Chronic stress
- Pain relief
- Improves circulation and lymph drainage
- Muscle rehabilitation and improves joint mobility
- Increased sensory awareness
- General relaxation
- Discomforts of pregnancy
- Integration of body, mind and spirit
- Headaches, migraines and whiplash
- Back and neck pain
- Strains, sprains and muscle spasms